Welcome to KK version 2.0 – simply put, we upgraded KarenKennedyFitness.com to FC2Fitness.com to embrace the ever-changing (#beDynamic) lifestyle and to put in motion, new goals to keep moving forward (#liveKinetic), grow and stay Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness (#FC2F) with the ultimate goal to #liveHealthilyEverAfter.
Seven years ago, as Sr. Executive in the largest Health Insurance Company in the US today. I found myself looking at a bunch of colleagues and another savory dinner far from family and home.
- we had gray hair before 30
- we had wrinkles before botox
- we had waistlines that were compromised
- we had health insurance we couldn’t use
- we had relationships that were just confused
From that moment on, I formed a goal to re-define the health in healthcare and become the dynamic, agile and phenomenally fit human I only saw through screens. That is how Karen Kennedy and the Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness lifestyle began to take shape.
- In 2010 ~ started my personal health reformation.
- In 2011 ~ launched KarenKennedyFitness.com to share the journey to my first Bikini BodyBuilding competition and 3 years chasing “Pro” on the National circuit.
- In 2012 ~ re-launched my Fashion Model as KK the Fitness Model at 38 years young and recorded multiple Workout DVDs with Fitness Industry Icons: Jessica Smith, Sensei Guillermo Gomez, Jennifer Nicole Lee (JNL) and super couple Willie Del Sol & Unni Greene from Somi Fitness.
- In 2013 ~ achieved my dream of being published in a magazine as 1 of the top 25 Fitness Models in the FITNESS GIRLS Swimsuit Issue.
All the goals and dreams were not 100% perfectly met, but there begins the revision of KK and the best plateau breakthrough ever! Today, KK & the FC2Fitness crew are inspired by the many who entrust us to lead, walk, run, bike, crawl, swim, lift, bench or just glide beside them on their own Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness journey.
Learning to live “healthily every after” is not easy, so know that even if I or any coach or trainer on the FC2Fitness crew make it look easy…keep these “select 7” in mind:
- we are always praying
- we are planning the work and working the plan(s)
- we are still practicing proper form and learning new technique(s)
- we still train with other trainers and compete with each other
- we learned to cheer for our self and celebrate victoriously together
- we still fall and we get back up again, and again, and again
- we are growing a active community of healthy, fit humans
The Fearlessly Committed 2Fitness Philosophy is to stay fearless, embrace change and keep moving toward personal excellence.
The FC2Fitness Vision ~ is to be Dynamic, live Kinetic and live Healthily Ever After
- Master’s Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Systemic (End-to-End) Thinking
- Certified Personal Trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) in Optimal Performance Training (OPT)
- PaddleFit Pro Level Coach certification for the sport of stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- Founder of Karen Kennedy, LLC, FC2Fitness, FC2SUP and FC2Health, a Healthcare Industry Consulting Company
- Pro Level Standup Paddleboard Instructor and elite SUP Racer, JP-Austraila SUP International Team Racer
- World Paddle Association (WPA) Member
- Multi-sport athlete (runner, cyclist, triathlete, bodybuilder, dancer, paddle boarder and kiteboarder in training)
- The only healthcare industry executive to ever be featured as one of the top 25 Fitness Models in the FITNESS GIRLS Swimsuit Issue while traveling 90% and working full-time.