Welcome to Karen Kennedy Fitness version 2.0 – simply put, we upgraded KarenKennedyFitness.com to embrace the #beDynamic (ever-changing) lifestyle and to put in motion, new goals to #liveKinetic (keep moving forward).
We’re introducing new Coaches that embrace the Fearlessly Committed 2 Fitness (#FC2F) lifestyle to #liveHealthilyEverAfter. Together, we invite you to #optoutside on land, sand, beaches and the bay to chase, pace and outrace the sun.
The Fearlessly Committed 2Fitness Philosophy is to stay fearless, embrace change and keep moving toward personal excellence.
Our Vision ~ is to be Dynamic, live Kinetic and live Healthily Ever After.
- Certified Personal Trainer by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) in Optimal Performance Training
- 1st Woman to be named to JP Austraila’s International Team of Stand-up Paddle Racers
- PaddleFit Pro Level Coach certification for the sport of stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- Pro Level Standup Paddleboard Instructor and elite SUP Racer, JP-Austraila SUP International Team Racer
- World Paddle Association (WPA) Member
- Multi-sport athlete (runner, cyclist, triathlete, bodybuilder, dancer, paddle boarder and kiteboarder in training)
- The only healthcare industry executive to ever be featured as one of the top 25 Fitness Models in the FITNESS GIRLS Swimsuit Issue while traveling 90% and working full-time.
- Founder of Karen Kennedy, LLC, FC2SUP and FC2Health, a Healthcare Industry Consulting Company
- Master’s Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Systemic (End-to-End) Thinking